domingo, 10 de enero de 2010

Yeasterday has been and gone tomorrow will i find the sun or will it rain everybody's having fun except me i'm the lonely one i live in shame..
I said goodbye to romance goodbye to friends, goodbye to all the past i guess we'll meet, we'll meet in the end I've been the king, i've been the clown still broken wings can't hold me down i'm free again the jester with a broken crown it won't be me this time around to love in vain...And i feel the time is right although i know that you just might say to mew haty a gonna dow hat ya gonna do'cause i have to take this chance goodbye to friends and true romanceand to all of you and to all of you...And the weather's lookin fine and i think the sun will shine again and i feel i've cleared my mind all the past is left behind again.

No hay comentarios: